Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Finding Words

There have been several times in the past few weeks that I've sat down and thought "I really want to write something" but before I can even log into my account, I find myself too weary to put my thoughts into coherent sentences and I stop before I can even begin.  The depth of things that are going through my head and the things that I might want to talk about is so great that I can't figure out where to start.  I don't want to make this blog all about a bunch of whining or talking about my thoughts that I think are deep and profound but I fear are little more than the musings of someone who has very little depth to them, and very little to say.  I have trouble finding the words to express the things I'm thinking, or worse, feeling, and I can't seem to figure out how to put everything in order.  I'm working on it.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: