I'm doing this because Bobbie tagged me and said I had to.
1. Link the person that tagged you.
2. List 7 random/weird things about you.
3. Tag 7 people.
4. Inform them they've been tagged
Seven weird things about me:
1. My arms are double jointed at the elbow. This means that I can roate my arm a full 360 degrees. It tends to gross people out.
2. I like to dip my french fries into frosties from Wendy's. My cousin Tracie taught me to do this when I was around three years old, and I never grew out of it. My parents and Jason think it's really disgusting.
3. I can't sleep in a house if there are lights on. I don't mean lights on in the room that I'm sleeping in, I mean lights on anywhere in the house. I'm not joking. I have woken up in the middle of the night because there was a light on upstairs in the kitchen. I have no idea how I know there's a light on, but it wakes me up and makes me insane. It makes it very difficult to stay at other people's houses if they leave hallway lights on, or if they have clocks with really bright digital numbers. I'm like friggin' Rainman or something.
4. I learned how to do plumbing when renovating our two bathrooms in the house. I could TOTALLY hook up your sink for you, as long as it was with PVC pipe. I rule!
5. Sometimes I am essentially the world's biggest 5 year old. I love cartoons, cookies and nap time. I get excited about the stupidest crap. I sometimes wonder if people look at Jason when we're out together and think "That poor guy, he has to take his mentally challenged sister around..."
6. I can probably spit out quotes from more movies than most people have watched in their lifetime. I have an addiction, and a really good memory.
7. I don't walk around barefoot. Ever. I used to be a ballerina and my feet were always really gross looking so I always wear socks, even to bed. I hate having bare feet.
I don't have many people to tag for this. Since Bobbie already tagged Jason, I guess I'm going to have to put this on the shoulders of Bobby G and Amy, because they're the only two bloggers who read this.