Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And So It Begins...

I had to create a blogger account for this horrid online class I was taking during spring semester, and I absolutely HATED that I had to keep a blog about class related things prompted by ridiculous questions asked by the professor. So, since the semester ended, this has been kind of eating at me to know that this blog was still up, but that it was full of bad memories from my class. So, now we're going to shake things up. I'm going to make a valient effort to actually keep a blog. We'll see how this works. I don't usually blog much, primarily because no one reads and that's discouraging, but my prof for my summer class made this whole blogging thing sound like a lot of fun so we'll give it a shot and see how it goes. Of course, my biggest fear is that I'm just horribly uninteresting (I know, right?!) and will have nothing to talk about, but maybe this will prompt me to FIND something to talk about. We'll see.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I saw your comment on PITNB. You are not boring or uninteresting at all! I've actually enjoyed your last few posts. I also agree with you on the Twilight series. Well, about Bella and Meyers concept of love anyway. You may like her book The Host that just came out. I actually enjoyed it a bit more. I think you would too.